As a software architect, we expect you to utilize your knowledge of modern technologies of development and infrastructure to generate value for our client an its customers. You will have the opportunity to exercise technical leadership, orienting your teammates in the best technical options. As a software architect is your role to be proactive and passionate for technology, and to communicate and inspire other team members.
Furthermore, we are passionate about complex problems, so you will have a great enviroment to test, enhance and solve this challanges with joy and creativity!
- Take decision seeking the best solutions for customers, while making sure the tech team is engaged and evolving;
- Partner with fellow engineers to innovate, architect, develop and scale the solution;
- Solve hard technical challenges with high capability to identify business requirements, bringing up responsive solutions to the needs of the customer;
- Propose solutions and act proactively to improve code quality across the tech team;
- Establish efficient communication to tech team and customers;
- Share knowledge and learnings with teammates, creating a continuous learning environment;
- Design architecture that add value to the business.
- Assists in establishing group priorities relative to the project development
- Mentor and support your fellow teammates;
- Provide project guidance;
- Communicate with project and business managers;
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into data engineering roadmap (supporting technical leaders and identifying solutions).
Requirements and skills
- Be passionate about new technologies, frameworks and solutions;
- Have experience with software architecture development;
- A solid understanding of Java (how JVM works, how to tune it, how collections and multithreading work in java);
- A solid understanding of SOA with REST;
- A solid understanding of major database management system: SQL(MySQL/Postgres) and NoSQL like Cassandra & Redis;
- Experience with running stress tests and coding with Scala/Gatling;
- Experience with provisioning infrastructure using tools like Packer, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform;
- Experience with designing solutions accounting for Cost, Scalability and other performance issues;
- A solid understanding of major cloud systems as AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
FYI: this is a generical template to our software architect position. Once you apply, you will be redirected to a detailed position that best suits your profile and experience.
Join our team!
We are a global design, innovation and software company and our purpose is to solve challenges with joy and creativity!
We combine expertise in technology with a serious passion for people.
This combination has driven our results, and thus we say we make better by bringing together!
Our deliverables are designed and constructed by our multidisciplinary in-house and extended teams, providing innovation and technological expertise to leaders in business throughout Brazil and the world at large. Some of our customers are: Whirlpool, Thomson Reuters, AGCO, Sompo, Movile, Bradesco, Fiat Chrysler, etc.
For more than eleven years running, ilegra has been named one of the best companies to work for in Brazil. Come be the latest addition to our team of amazing specialists.
Meet one of our Software Architects!